From: Johannes Strydom
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Tech. Assoc. Tritium Surface Monitor
Date:  December 6, 1996 15:14

Radsafers,

	We are considering purchasing Technical Associates' Tritium Surface
Contamination Monitor (Model PTS-26M).  I am looking for anyone with
experience using this meter.  If you have used it (or a similar model)
please let me know of any pros or cons.  This was, surprisingly, the
only windowless portable survey meter that I could find.  Does anyone
know of another handheld tritium surface contamination meter?  Please
respond to me directly at:

		fritz.strydom@nnrc.gatech.edu

Thank you.

					Fritz Strydom