Dose Reconstruction

     Do any of you have a policy/procedure that states when a dose
     reconstruction is required (internal or external)?  This question
     arose during a recent problem we had with hot particles at our lab.

     I believe this is of general interest to the rest of RADSAFE, but if
     you don't agree, please email me directly at:

     swwalke@sandia.gov

     Any input would be appreciated.  I'd also like some input from the
     power reactor folks on this one because of the hot particles.

     Thanks!
     Scottie Walker
     External Dosimetry
     Sandia National Laboratories