Subject: Reply to:
Author:  <MULDOON.PATRICK_S@SANFRANCISCO.VA.GOV> at SMTPLINK-WKSG
Date:    12/12/96 10:10 AM

I was on a nuke sub and visited Australia twice.  No problems with nukes
there - well, there were protesters in boats, but they waved and smiled to
us as they held up their banners.  Great country!  If I didn't live here,
I'd try to live there.

As far as disasters - I think they lost source scenario is most
appropriate.  If you look into the problems they had in Mexico(?) and
South America, you'll find that children are almost always involved -
usually as the poor victims who find the lost sources.  Their families
then become involved as the child takes the new "toy" home.

Hope this helps.

                                     %^%   %^%
Patrick S. Muldoon                  %...% %...%
Assistant Radiation Safety Officer       &
Radiation Safety Office                 % %
VA Medical Center, San Francisco       %...%
4150 Clement St.                    <-: MFNP :->
San Francisco, CA 94121
(415) 221-4810 ext. 4879

MULDOON.PATRICK_S@sanfrancisco.va.gov

"A cynic is a man who knows