Health Physics Ethics Bibliography

I haven't reviewed any of the pre-1983 articles yet, if any of them are
particularly outstanding (such as Dunster's April 1965 Article) please
let the group know, I know I'd like to pursue those further if efficacious.

Data adapted (I hope it is ethical){If not, tell me.} from a well loved
commercial bibliographic database source: (Thanks to the programmers.)

* What are the ethical considerations of internet information transmission?

Health Phys Feb 1978;34(2):129-35
  Maxey MM
RADWASTES AND PUBLIC ETHICS : ISSUES AND IMPERATIVES.

Health Phys May 1980;38(5):861
  Ackerman AJ
COMMENTS ON "RADWASTES AND PUBLIC ETHICS : ISSUES AND
IMPERATIVES"

Health Phys Mar 1981;40(3):264
  Crawford DJ
THE ETHICAL IMPERATIVES OF THEORIES.

Health Phys Jul 1981;41(1):202
  Ackerman AJ
RADWASTES AND PUBLIC ETHICS

Health Phys Feb 1990;58(2):
  John R. Horan
Professional Ethics for Health Physicists.

Health Phys Mar 1990;58(3):351-353
  Persson L
Ethical Aspects of Nuclear Waste.

Health Phys Sept 1990;59(3):356-357
  Barker F
Ethics and Communication.

Health Phys Apr 1991;60(4):603-604
  Rundo J
Ethics and Communication: A Reply to Barker.

Health Phys Oct 1991;61(4):575
  Jacobson A
Human Subjects Used for Biokinetic Studies.

Health Phys Oct 1991;61(4):576
  Kathren RL
Reply to Jacobson

Health Phys August 1992;63(2):139-148
  Silini G
Ethical Issues in Radiation Protection -- The 1992 Sievert
Lecture.

Health Phys Jun 1993;64(6):661-666
  Bengtsson G  Mobert L
What is a Reasonable Cost for Protection Against Radiation and
Other Risks?

Health Phys June 1995;68(6):757-760
  Mossman KL
The Human Radiation Experiments: The Real Issues.

Health Phys June 1995;68(6 Supp):S9
  Dreicer M  Ton V  Margerie H
The health and environmental impacts of the nuclear fuel cycle -
a French case study.

Health Phys June 1995;68(6 Supp):S58
  Kelley J
A review of the proposed code of ethics for certified health
physicists.

Health Phys June 1995;68(6 Supp):S58
  Miltenberger R
A review of the academy's procedure for addressing professional
practice concerns.

Health Phys June 1995;68(6 Supp):S58
  Raabe O
Point and counter-point.

HPSNews Aug 1976;4(8):2
  Cordes OL
[From the Editor]:Dialogue-Code of Ethics

HPSNews Jan 1979;7(1):2
  Razor JE
[Committees]: Ethics Committee - Code of Ethics Draft -
Questions for the Membership

HPSNews Sep 1980;8(9):3
  ED.
[Committees]:Code of Ethics For Health Physicists

HPSNews Feb 1981;9(2):9
  ED.
[Information]: Illinois Institute of Technology - Center for the
Study of Ethics in the Professions

HPSNews Feb 1986;14(2):1
  Morgan KZ
[Feature Article]: A Rebuttal from K.Z. (Karl Morgan), Part III:
Professional Ethics.

HPSNews Feb 1986;14(2):2
  Tolan J
[Editorial Comment]: Editor's Note: A Rebuttal from K.Z. (Karl
Morgan), Part III: Professional Ethics.

HPSNews June 1990;18(6):2
  Pitchford TL
[Editorial]: Editorial Comment.

HPSNews Dec 1991;19(12):17
  Booth W
[Notes]: Would New Ethics Rules Do Harm to Do-Gooders?
Scientists Debate Effect on Work for Societies.

HPSNews Jan 1992;20(1):4
  Stabin M
[Letters]:Ethical Considerations

HPSNews Mar 1992;20(3):4
  Rossi HH
[Letters]:Ethical Issues

HPSNews Mar 1992;20(3):5
  Kocol H
[Letters]:More Ethical Considerations

HPSNews April 1994;22(4):11
  Musolino SV  Ryan MT
Human Radiological Studies, Ethics and the Health Physics
Society.
[Letter]

HPSNews June 1994;22(6):CHP6
  Kathren RL
A Question of Ethics.
[CHP News]

HPSNews Dec 1994;22(12):CHP1
  Casey WR
President's Report.

HPSNews Oct 1995;23(10):CHP-4-7
  ED.
Guidelines for the AAHP Executive Committee and the AAHP
Professional Standards and
Ethics Committee for Evaluation of Charges Alleging Violation of
the Standards of
Professional Responsibility for Certified Health Physicists.
[CHP News]

HPSNews Nov 1995;23(11):25
  Berger CD
President's Message - Proposed Changes to the Academy's Bylaws.

HPSNews Dec 1995;23(12):4
  Billett JW
Notes from Washington.

HPSNews Dec 1995;23(12):S4
  Vargo GJ
CHP Code of Ethics: For Discussion.

HPSNews Dec 1995;23(12):S4
  Slaback LA Jr
CHP Code of Ethics: For Discussion.

HPSNews Dec 1995;23(12):S5
  Vargo GJ
Responding to Les Slaback.
CHP Code of Ethics: For Discussion.

BioAssayAChem Oct 13-14 1966;12:208-212
  Andrews GA
ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS IN HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION

* * M E R R Y * * C H R I S T M A S * * H A P P Y * * H A N U K K A H * *

Bill Pitchford			Bill.Pitchford@asu.edu
Radiation Protection Facility	(602)965-6140 voice
Arizona State University	http://www.asu.edu
Campus Box 873501		(602)965-6609 facsimile
Tempe, Arizona 85287-3501	http://physics.isu.edu

http://physics.isu.edu/health-physics/health-physics.html

* * H A P P Y * * H A N U K K A H * * M E R R Y * * C H R I S T M A S * *