Re: RADSAFE digest 1196

> looking for a good reference book on nuclear power ... Alex Zapantis

I really enjoyed David Bodansky's Book "Nuclear Energy - Principle,Practices,
and Prospects".

He seems to address all the different aspects of nuclear power in an unbiased
way. It is under 400 pages, so it may not have all the detail you desire, but
its a good book.

-Stephen Frantz
 Reed College Reactor                           503 777-7222
 3203 SE Woodstock Blvd.                    Fax 503 777-7274
 Portland, Oregon 97048                     reactor@reed.edu