New Radiation Protection Services Home Page

Happy Holidays RADSAFERs,

        NASA-Goddard has finally developed a Home Page for our Radiation
Protection Services.  It's kind of sparse right now but we have posted the
last four series of our Radiation Protection Officer Notices.  Thought you
might be able to use some of the material.  Here's the URL:

           http://panza.gsfc.nasa.gov/205/205-2/safety/radprot.htm

Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland
Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157
Assistant RSO                  /___\           Fax:   301-286-1618
                  Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov