"EMF Safety Products"

For those that need Christmas presents to the ones that have everything:

The following excerpts are from ACTUAL ads that have come across my desk.   This
information is provided on this server for your reading pleasure.  Please do not
barrage me with any pooh-poohs about their efficacy.  Neither me nor my employer
state any benefits will de derived from use of these products.

The latest news in "EMF Safety" Products:

***The Sleep Sheet : "Protect yourself from EMF pollution while you sleep! This
polyester knit fabric inter-woven with a carbon silver thread grid draws
excess EMF
out of the bedroom.
EMF's have been shown to impair the brain's natural ability to produce sleep
inducing melatonin. By grounding off excess EMF the SLEEP SHEET helps you sleep
better, awakened refreshed." "Two are required for Queen and King beds" $149.95

***SILVER LINING GARMENTS:
     "Gain Control of your inner Environment"
     "Comfortable undergarments you can wear to shield yourself from power line
and computer electrical fields, and microwave, radar, and TV radiation. This
silver
plated, stretchable, washable nylon mesh is electrically conductive. It reflects
radiation. Plus you won't get those static shocks as you used to in dry
weather and
your clothes won't cling to you! Surround what you want to protect! Specify
desired
size S M L XL XXL"
     "$26-$44 for Camisole, Panties, Half-slip, Slip, T-Shirt, Boxer Shorts, or
Covered Briefs."