Fetal Internal Dosimetry

I realized that finding the Radiation Internal Dose Information Center
(RIDIC), from the URL given in my original reply, might not be entirely
straightforward.
Ergo, here is the direct URL: www.orau.gov/ehsd/ridic.htm

I encourage all Radsafers, and their colleagues, to call upon the guys and
gals at the Radiation Internal Dose Information Center (RIDIC), as often as
they feel the need. The RIDIC is funded, by the FDA and the DOE, to answer
our questions. Given the current budget-cutting agenda, I think that we need
to show that there is major support for RIDIC. This can best be demonstrated
by the usage of the site, and telecalls to the site, I think.

Finally, I thank Mike Stabin, for his courteous correction of my posting.
And, I offer my warmest congratulations for his receipt of the Elda Anderson
Award.

Chris Alston
ccja@aol.com