No Subject

     Changing the subject, but hopefully staying within the context
     of the Radsafe group, I am looking for some help from someone
     out there that might have information about an organization
     that has performed a study, questionnaire, or research on
     "community perception of hazardous clean-up projects."
     This survey/questionnaire could have been done before the
     project began, during its life, or after completion. I am not
     looking for an EIS, but something separate from the EIS.
     If you have any information of such a study please let me
     know.