Re: Request for Info

The McMaster-Carr Supply Company (312-833-0300) sells HDPE sheets 1" thick
and as large as 4'x8'. They might be able to tell you where to obtain
thicker sheets. I'll bet that there are a number of plastics manufacturers
that could supply them.

Kevin Meyer, Ph.D, CHP
Lockheed Martin K25 Site
Oak Ridge, TN
(423) 241-6714
email: qkv@ornl.gov

>Seasons Greetings:
>I am looking for a source of High Density Polyethylene 4ft x 6 ft x at least
>4 inches.  Can anyone help?
>I am also looking for someone who casts HDPE.
>The material is to be used in conjunction with/construction of a linear
>accelerator.
>Thanks in advance for any help with this request.  It is a little off the
>beaten path but I have notice that no RADSAFER appears to be shy about
>opinions or the willingness to help.
>Dick Patterson
>PracSys Corp
>603 890 8555; fx: 603 890 8558
>e-mail: psc1@concentric.net

Kevin E. Meyer, Ph.D, CHP
NDA Program Manager
K25 Nondestructive Analysis Facility
Lockheed Martin K25 Site, Bldg 1423, MS 7467
Oak Ridge, TN 37831
(ph) 423-241-6714
(FAX) 423-574-9399
pager: 423-564-4027