re: Request for Info on HDPE

     On Fri, 20 Dec 1996 12:54:47 -0500
     Dick Patterson wrote:

     >I am looking for a source of High Density Polyethylene 4ft x 6 ft
     >at least 4 inches.  Can anyone help?  I am also looking for
someone
     >who casts HDPE.

     >Dick Patterson
     >PracSys Corp
     >603 890 8555; fx: 603 890 8558
     >e-mail: psc1@concentric.net

Dick

The following company advertises a wide range of shielding materials
and, judging by their literature, they should be able to make what you
require.

Reactor Experiments Inc 1275 Hammerwood Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94089-2231
Phone: (408)745-6770

Note: I have not had any experience with this company so my comments are
only based on what I see in their brochure!

Good Luck

Mike Wood
RB & Health Physics Branch
CRL