40 CFR 61 Subpart I - Rescission

NOTE:  This is NOT official get the federal
register for the official word.  I got the note
below from HQ a few days ago but had to wait
until after the probable FR publication date.

Administrator Browner signed the final rule
rescinding 40 CFR Part 61 Subpart I on Friday,
Dec. 20.   EPA's Federal Register office
expects the rule to be published before Dec. 31,
but I have no definite date.  The  will be
effective on the day it is published in the
Federal Register and will relieve the regulatory
burden for approximately 6,000 facilities.
ORIA's information sheet and question&answer
sheet will be available to the regions shortly.

Mark Winslow
US EPA - Region II

Again this is NOT official.  You must wait for the
Federal Register for the official word.