Fluoroscopic Dose Monitoring

Can anyone comment on the PEMNET system for real-time patient dose
monitoring/recording? We are considering the purchase of at least two control
units, and possibly five. It's very attractive, in a number of ways, but I
have a few misgivings. One is that I've found it difficult to contact the
manufacturer. If this is true, before the sale, how much likilier, post
facto? It may be that our inhouse medical imaging engineering staff could
handle any problems that arose. But, I'd very much appreciate information of
any personal experience of the instrument.
I'd also like to hear of any competitive products. Note: the "Diamentor"
doesn't count, since it does something radically different, and much less
useful, where deterministic effects are of concern. Thanks in advance.

Chris Alston
ccja@aol.com