TRAINING

 To  Michael Miller

I suggest you to look at the INTERNATIONAL ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY - IAEA
Meetings on Atomic Energy, a quarterly catalogue on International
conferences, symposia, seminars. In this cataloque you can find a list of
several regional and Interregional training courses on safety, radiation
protection and emergency, planning and preparedness.
Division of Public Information <iaeo@iaea1.iaea.or.at>

I suggest also the Division of Educational Programs, Argonne National
Laboratory  Ms. Carol Partilla  <partilla@woody.dep.anl.gov>

J.J. Rozental
Radiation Safety & Regulation, Consultant
Israel
<josrozen@netmedia.net.il>