Re: Microshield

Microshield users should be aware that Grove Engineering has just released
Microshield 5.01, to correct problems with version 5.00.  This has been sent
to licensed users of 5.00.  I'm not sure if this impacts version 4.00.

Here's to a risk free world, and other fantasies.

Bill Lipton
email:  liptonw@detroitedison.com

Hi Radsafers,

For shielding calculations, I currently use Microshield Version 4.0. I would
be curious to know how you (Microshield users) deal with Bremstrahlung from
Beta emitters. Is there any software that would take into consideration
bremstrahlung ?

Best regards,
JM
Jean-Michel MURE