Dosimetry Companies

I am increasingly frustrated by the slow responses and late delivery from
ICN Dosimetry since they bought out Siemens Dosimetry.  Badges arrive late
(January 5 badges are still not here when we are used to getting them a
week early) and processing of our September badges took more than two
months.  I realize that they moved from Illinois to California, thus have
to train new staff, but their technical staff have been unable to tell me
if and when my badges even shipped.

What other sources of NAVLAP dosimetry services are available?  I'd
appreciate feedback on the different services.  Feel free to respond
directly to my e-mail address, if desired.  Thanks!
Joe Hellman
Medical Physicist
St. Joseph Hospital Radiation Oncology
2700 Dolbeer Street