Health Care Institutions

The Radiation Safety Committee at the Queen Elizabeth II Health
Sciences Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia  is in the process of
reviewing its radiation safety program . Currently we do not have a
full time RSO but rather four individuals who oversee radiation
safety in four separate areas within the complex. The Radiation
Safety Committee develops policy. We are seeking information from
other health care institutions as to how your program is administered
The QEII is an 1100 bed facility with two Nuclear Medicine
departments , Radiology department , a Cancer Clinic and both
diagnostic and research laboratories .
Do you have a full time RSO at your facility ?
How much support staff do you have ?

Any help you can offer would be much appreciated . You can reach me
by e-mail , fax ( 902-494-2996 ) or by mail at:
Pauline Jones
Radiation Safety Office
Dalhousie University
1391 Seymour Street