RE: Keypads

Yes!  With a lockable inner box that's secured to the inside of the fridge
you don't inconvenience everyone in the lab with a locked fridge (also only
the rad workers will have the combination to the inner box).

Of course, some judgement should be used regarding the sturdiness of
the inner box chosen but as the saying goes "most locks were designed
only to keep out the honest people . . ."

Barb Flook
Beltsville Area Radiation Safety Unit