Subject: Re: FAQs on "EMF" and Health
Author:  "H.Wade Patterson" <hwade@talltown.com> at -MailLink
Date:    1/16/97 11:07 AM

John Moulder wrote, in part:

> The powerline, static field and cell phone antenna FAQs have now been
> converted to html, and are available on our wed site.  The new versions look
> better, print better, and the biobliographic refs and cross-references are now
> active links.  The science has also been updated.

I wonder if the "science" recognizes that, over the last century, while
EMF exposure has risen by orders of magnitude, cancer incidence is
almost unchanged?
--
Best wishes,

Wade

<hwade@talltown.com>

H.Wade Patterson
1116 Linda Lane
Lakeview OR 97630
ph 541 947-4974

I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable.  There is
something unfair about it.  It is hitting below the intellect.
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray, iii, 1891

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 97 11:07:25 -0600
Sender: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
From: "H.Wade Patterson" <hwade@talltown.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>