lock boxes

My apologies for bringing this to the entire list, but I deleted
the individual message and lost the email.  RPI's advertisement
just arrived and they are selling lock boxes for rad storage with
a key lock.  prices are reasonable - 225.00 for a carboy 5 gallon
size, and other sizes available larger and smaller.  Their number
is 1-800-323-9814, they are listed on page 7 and some of the order
numbers are RLB-01,02, 03 etc... for reference.

steve at umcp
shand@wam.umd.edu