Re[3]: FAQs on "EMF" and Health

One can't help but wonder what the recently-late Carl Sagan would've said about
the subject. A recent letter to the editor of our local TriCity Herald by Mike
McCormack, Executive Director, The Institute for Science and Society states:

"I'm certain the death of Carl Sagan on Dec. 19 caused thousands of educators
and scientists, along with countless others, to experience a pang of grief,
perhaps mixed with a quiet, misty-eyed salute to a man who has done so much to
help his fellow citizens of Earth overcome the most insidious of the ancient
enemies of humankind: ignorance, and its ugly offspring: fear, superstitiion,
cultism and intolerance.
Sagan's latest book:  THE DEMON-HAUNTED WORLD -- SCIENCE AS A
CANDLE IN THE DARK was clearly his valedictory -- his gift to us.  And a
beautiful gift it is, helping us recognize that science is simply an endless
search for understanding in our universe.
Sagan helps us avoid the many demons that have haunted humankind
throughout history.  And he helps us recognize and reject the pseudo-science,
anti-science, quackery and mental enslavement that have fed on igorance, and
bred superstition and fear.
Sagan said that he was in love with science, and that when one is
in love, he or she wants to share that love with everyone else.  Hence, his life
as a teacher.  His teaching came through his books and lectures and video
programs, available to all, even if he is no longer physically present.
Sagan's efforts, and those of others, to help us understand, make
it possible for men and women everywhere to stand strong and unafraid, confident
that the truth will indeed make us free."

Randall Brich
USDOE, Richland Operations
e-mail: randall_f_brich@rl.gov

>If it did, we wouldn't have wasted many $millions on the issue!

> Having seen John Moulder speak on this subject, I assure you that it does!!!
>
> >I wonder if the "science" recognizes that, over the last century, while
> >EMF exposure has risen by orders of magnitude, cancer incidence is
> >almost unchanged?
> --
>
> Regards
>
> Alex Zapantis