Cohen and Bogen together, at last

Group:
Those of you who wonder about Cohen's results should know that Ken Bogen
of LLNL has created a model, using generally accepted principles of
radiobiology, that predicts Cohen's curves of lung cancer incidence
vs.radon concentration. I emphasize that Bogen does not in any way use
Cohen's results as input to his model. Bogen's model simply predicts
Cohen's findings.
It would seem that experimental data, confirmed by an independent model,
must be considered valid.
--
Best wishes,

Wade

<hwade@talltown.com>

H.Wade Patterson
1116 Linda Lane
Lakeview OR 97630
ph 541 947-4974

I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable.  There is
something unfair about it.  It is hitting below the intellect.
Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray, iii, 1891