Accidents in irradiation facilities

About two months ago one of the topics at radsafe was irradiation of food
and in this connection the question of accidents in irradiation facilities.
I promised to look for information on IAEA publications. Unfortunately I
have been able to retrieve this information only recently. Since I received
quite a few inquiries I post this on radsafe:

The two following publications are available from the IAEA:

The radiological accident at the irradiation facility in Nesvizh,
(STI/PUB/1010). The prize per copy is ATS 280, appr. 26 USD

Lessons learned from accidents in industrial irradiation facilities,
(STI/PUB/1015). Prize: ATS 240 - appr. 22 USD.

Both have been published in August 1996.

If more information is needed, please contact me directly by e-mail and give
also your fax-number, so I can fax it.

Franz
Schoenhofer
Habichergasse 31/7