Old Activity Units?

Howdy,

We recently "found" an old set of beta reference sources with activity
units which I do not quite understand.  The date on the set is
November 1958.  The set contains:

   Bi-210   1.07 X 10^-5 MC

   C-14     14.3 X 10^-5 MC

   Pa-234   1.00 X 10^-5 MC

Any help identifying these units would be greatly appreciated.  Please
reply to me directly.

Thanks,

Tracy

Tracy N. Tipping                                Work: (913) 532-2668
Laboratory Safety Officer                       FAX:  (913) 532-6806
James R. Macdonald Laboratory                   Home: (913) 539-1378
116 Cardwell Hall                               Amateur Radio: N0OEY
Kansas State University                         tipping@phys.ksu.edu
Manhattan, KS 66506-2604            http://www.phys.ksu.edu/~tipping