Re: $2500 award

H.Wade Patterson wrote:
 In every case the OE ratio is significantly less for the
> 2001-5310 range than for the lesser elevations.

Does anyone remember another study published in the 1960s (1964 sticks
in my mind) where either the overall cancer incidence or the mortality
rate (I forget which) was compared with the average annual radiation
dose on a state-by-state basis (USA)?  Some 35-40 confounding factors
were examined.  The conclusion was that the cancer rate in states with
higher annual doses was lower than the rate in states where the dose was
higher and only radiation could be the cause of that.   Al Tschaeche
xat@inel.gov