Re: Japan to switch to MOX?

I guess I'll put my 2 cents worth in;  fissile means capable of supporting a
self sustaining chain reaction by thermal neutrons; fissionable means
capable of undergoing fission (which virtually every nuclide except maybe
hydrogen-1 can), given the right conditions.

Ron Kathren
rkathren@tricity.wsu.edu