Re: JOB OPENING #2 - Principal (Supervising) HP Technician

I have also seen a number of job listings in various fields from state (
employment agencies (apparently government-run).  Some of these agencies may
be restricted to accepting applications for the positions only from residents
of the states they serve.  Presumably, if there were no qualified applicatnts
from within the state, they could open the field to others...

Eric