In search of an article

Greetings Radsafers,

I have been trying, in vain, to track down a copy of Victor Bond's
16-page article, "Radiation Standards, Particularly as Related to Nuclear
Power Plants",  which appeared in the February 1971 HPS Newsletter. I
have contacted the HPS, who were not able to provide me a copy, and I
have also sent our Department librarian on a wild goose chase as well.

Would any of you know where I could possibly get this article, or be able
to send me in the right direction? Better yet, does anyone have a copy of
that particular Newsletter from which a copy of the article could be
made? Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

Nancy Stanley
nstanley@dep.state.nj.us
Radiation Physicist
NJ Department of Environmental Protection
Radiation Protection Programs
CN 415
25 Arctic Parkway
Trenton, NJ 08625-0415