request contact with Florida RSO's

I am working part time in Florida assisting the RSO at an environmental
laboratory while attending UF full time as a graduate student.  This is my
first position at an environmental lab, however I have >15 years experience
in HP with the majority at electrical generating stations.  I am looking for
RSO type folks in FL to share information, ideas and experiences with and in
general to make professional contacts in this state.  I have some specific
questions as to how the State and other RSO's interpret sections of the
Florida Regs.  If you wish, please respond to me directly.

Thanks,

Scott Lonchar
sloncha@nervm.nerdc.ufl.edu
Scott L.