Re: Broad Scope Licenses and Exempt/Generally Licensed Devices

In our state regulations under source material, this applies and is
in writing distinguishing the two operations between general and
specific.  I cannot find one for byproduct, however we do license all
material at our "site."  Does our license say that radioctive material
at your specific "site" must be under your control ?

steve at umcp
shand@wam.umd.edu