Re: Deterministic Effects Threshold Doses

Dear Radsafers:
     For the 8-16 week old fetus, threshold effects on central nervous
system development are well under 1 Gray, in subjects exposed
 at Hiroshima-Nagasaki (Otake M. and Schull WJ, Brity. J. RAdiolofgy, vol
57, pps 409-414, 1984).
       John Goldsmith, M.D., M.P.H., gjohn@BGUMAIL.bgu.ac.il