Re: Atmospheric Nuclear Weapons Testing

Radsafers:

One of the best source of this information is OKLAHOMA GEOLOGICAL SURVEY
OBSERVATORY.

gopher://wealaka.okgeosurvey1.gov:70/00/nuke.cat/

or e-mail:jim@leonard.okgeosurvey.gov

Another source is
Naval Historical Center
901 M Street SE, Washington, DC 20374-5060
(do not know URL adress or e-mail)

Sam
=====

>At 09:00 03.02.1997 -0600, you wrote:
>>
>>Does anyone know where I can find a list of dates and tonnage for
>>atmospheric
>>weapons testing from the late 50's and early 60's.  I am in the process of
>>reviewing environmental sample data from this time period, and have noted
>>periods of increased activity.  If you have any information you can E-mail
>>directly.  Thank you in advance.
>>
>>Thomas Lashley
>>LashleyT@detroitedison.com

K. K. S. Pillay