Atmospheric Nuclear Weapons Testing -Reply

A listing of all announced nuclear tests (including
atmospherics), by the United States, can be obtained by
calling DOE/NV's Public Reading Facility at (702)
295-1623.  They also have a number of very interesting
documents, available to the public, on U.S. Weapons
Testing.

Joel R. Hoyt
Bechtel Nevada
hoytjr@nv.doe.gov

>>> <LASHLEYT@detroitedison.com> 02/03/97  7:02

Does anyone know where I can find a list of dates and
tonnage for atmospheric  weapons testing from the late
50's and early 60's.  I am in the process of  reviewing
environmental sample data from this time period, and have
noted  periods of increased activity.  If you have any
information you can E-mail  directly.  Thank you in
advance.
  Thomas Lashley  LashleyT@detroitedison.com