RE: Atmospheric Nuclear Weapons Testing

The following information may be of general interest to the RADSAFE
community.

The U. S. Department of Energy, Nevada Operations Office
maintains an internet site that contains the information you are looking
for.

Two documents that may be of specific interest are:

"United States Nuclear Tests, July 1945 through September 1992"  DOE/NV-209
(Rev. 14)
http://www.nv.doe.gov/history/nuclear.htm

"Radiological Effluents Released From U.S. Continental Tests 1961 through
1992"  DOE/NV-317 (Rev. 1)
http://www.nv.doe.gov/history/radiological.htm

If I can be of further assistance to any in the RADSAFE community, please
let me know.

David Hall
Health Physicist
US Department of Energy, Nevada Operations Office
Las Vegas, Nevada
HallD@nv.doe.gov