Re: Rad workers - but not trained

Radsafers

I had a panoramic  view of my teeth  a few years ago.   The
technician set it up nicely,    even put a lead apron on my chest and lap.
She started the exposure,  but the xray machine was behind me,
wereas the lead apron was in front of me.   I asked her about the
placement...   she replied that she was taught to do it that way.  I asked
her if she thought it made sense.  It didn't.

Hans Richter

Hans Richter
USC  go Trojans
hrichter@engr-serv.usc.edu
(213) 342-2219
Standard Disclaimer:  Opinions are mine,
         my employer did not review this