Fees for internet use

I pass along the following msg for your interest and possible
action:

>> I am writing you this to inform you of a very important
matter currently under review by the FCC. Your local
telephone company has filed a proposal with the FCC to
impose per minute charges for your internet service. They
contend that your usage has or will hinder the  operation of
the telephone network.

>> It is my belief that internet usage will diminish if users
were required to pay additional per minute charges. The
FCC has created an  email box for your comments,
your comments to isp@fcc.gov and tell them what you
think.

>> Every phone company is in on this one, and they are
trying to sneak  it in just under the wire for litigation. Get the
e-mail address to everyone you can think of:  isp@fcc.gov