Re: Contaminated Crates

Dwayne,
The simplest method would be to take a sample of the crates and
count them on a germanium spectrometer.  I know there are several
institutions and companys in CT that have this equipment.  As a
matter of fact,  when I worked for Canberra, who is in Meriden, CT,
we did extensive work in supplying Russia with post-Chernobyl
assay equipment.  Perhaps is you contact Canberra they would be
willing to help you.

Regards,
Vince Chase
772ear@dephi.com
Radiation Safety Officer
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
The above opinions are those of the author and do not represent the
opinion, policies or practices of Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals.