ABHP Examination Preparation

Radsafers,
       Has anyone used the examination software by Datachem Software, Inc.?
 They are offering a software package at $349.95 with a money back guarantee
if you took the test within a year of ordering and did not pass.  If you did
use it, could you answer a couple of questions for me as I plan to take Part
I of the examination in 1998. (Time to prepare now)
1.  Did it adequately prepare you for the examination or did you take
advantage of the money back guarantee?
2.  Was the information content of the software on par with the more
"expensive courses of preparation" that I often seen advertised
3.  Would you recommend this software to others as effective means of
preparation.

     Please email privately as to your thoughts on this unless you think it
would benefit other radsafers who are working toward certification.

Eric M. Schmidt, USN, RRPT
emcajk@aol.com