Perceptions of Nuclear Power Risk

One of the more common subjects on this forum
is the perception of the risks associated with
nuclear power, and more directly the treatment
by the media.  I stumbled on a very interesting
article that was on the Discovery Channel's
website that I thought would interest many of
us.  It was uncommonly fair, and addresses the
issue of perceived risk, rather than the true
risk.  For those of you that wish to look at it,
here is the URL:
http://www.discovery.com/area/skinnyon/skinnyon970212/skinny1.html

Best regards
Judd M. Sills, CHP           |   Office: (619)455-2049
General Atomics, Room 01-166C|      Fax: (619)455-3181
3550 General Atomics Court   |   E-Mail:  sillsj@gat.com
San Diego, CA  92121         |