Re: Wing: Descriptive Epidemiology by Any Other Name...

It's too bad that this type of analysis, or better yet, discussion as
found in Radsafe, isn't what the general public sees. I also find it
interesting that I have found NO new articles posted in any National
or International News Service or major US paper since the article
first hit the newsstands this past Monday, February 24th. I would have
thought that by now, some recognized organization, i.e., HPS, NEI,
ANI or other reputable organization would have written a rebuttal or,
provide some discourse for discussion and display in media print.
Perhaps this is being done as we speak, but a week or two after all
the world sees this spewed BS, a rebuttal from "nuclear experts" will
go unheeded, and if lucky, we might share space on the comic page, or
better yet, the Horoscopes.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

mailto:sandyfl@ix.netcom.com
mailto:sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Homepages:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1205 (primary)
http://www.netcom.com/~sandyfl/home.html (secondary)

"The object of opening the mind as of opening
the mouth is to close it again on something solid"
              - G. K. Chesterton -