Cf-252 Calibration Facility

Hi folks,

	Can anyone give me a contact at Battelle NW (phone number) or any facility
that can perform calibration of an Eberline E-600 with a Neutron Rem
Detector (Rem Ball) to both bare and moderated Cf-252 neutrons?

	Seems like NIST is "going out of the business" and we must find another
facility that can perform this calibration.

Thanks for your help.  Just email me direct on this one..

Tad  Blanchard              /__ \ /___\    NASA-Goddard Space Flt Ctr
Nat'l Health Svc, Inc            O             Greenbelt, Maryland
Sr Health Physics Tech          / \            Phone: 301-286-9157
Assistant RSO                  /___\           Fax:   301-286-1618
                 mailto:Tad.M.Blanchard.1@GSFC.NASA.gov