Radon article in Parenting, on bus

Baker and others,

	I would suugest that you write a letter to the editor of Parenting
magazine.  A well-written letter should be published by an editor
regardless of whether they agree with the message or not.  As has been
stated before, unchallenged articles and reports will in most instances
become truths (at least in the public's eye).
	I recently wrote a letter to the editor of our local newspaper over the
Wing TMI article.  I was impressed with the fact that they published the
letter without editing it and changing my message.  I realize that more
people will read the original article (which appeared on pg. 2) than an
editorial, but every little bit helps.

					Fritz Strydom
					Health Physicist
					Georgia Tech