MARSIMM Decommissiong Draft Manual

Hi, Radsafers!

I have received a few comments on the above topic, and have also received
more detailed information on getting a copy of this joint EPA, NRC, DOE and
DOT draft manual for decommissioning.  It is as follows:

"A free single copy of the draft MARSSIM may be requested by writing to:
the Distribution and Mail Services Section,  U. S. Nuclear Regulatory
Commission, Washington DC 20555-0001 or by fax to (301) 415-2260. The NRC
document number is NUREG 1575."

 Members of the public are invited to submit written comments to  EITHER
the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, ATTN: Air and Radiation Docket,
Mail Stop 6102, Air Docket No. A-96-44, Room M1500, First Floor Waterside
Mall, 401 M Street, S.W., Washington D.C. 20460 or the Chief, Rules Review
and Directives Branch, Division of Freedom of Information and Publications
Services, U. S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington DC 20555-0001.

The draft MARSSIM is also available for a fee through the National
Technical Information Service (NTIS).  The NTIS document number is
PB97-117659.  The NTIS Sales Desk is available between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00
p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Friday at (703) 487-4650; TDD (hearing
impaired only): (703) 487-4639.  RUSH Service is available for an
additional fee at 1-800-553-NTIS. Fax Orders can be sent to (703) 321-8547.
To order by mail, send orders to: NTIS, 5285 Port Royal Road, Springfield,
VA 22161.

My copy came very quickly, after sending a fax request.

Have a good weekend!  We have a half inch of ice on everything here, so it
looks beautiful!

Kristin

Kristin Erickson, Radiation Safety Officer
Office of Radiation, Chemical and Biological Safety
C124 Research Complex- Engineering
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan 48824

517 355-5008                    Fax 517 353-4871
10525kfb@msu.edu		http://www.orcbs.msu.edu