Re: Babies Affected by Dads'

Ron Amoling makes the following point:

> And again I ask, are any of the outraged radsafers writing to Reuters or
> these other article sources?  I don't see any reference in your
> radsafe postings that you have expressed your opinions to them.

Excellent point.  To effectively notify any news
organization, one also should be able to refer them to recognized
bodies that can provide scientific evidence/discussion  In the case
of Reuters, they are publishing an article on another publication
that was in a recognized journal. I believe the real issue has to do
with WHY the Journal of Epidemiology published the article in the
first place. Didn't they review it for scientific/technical content?
One wonders.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

mailto:sandyfl@ix.netcom.com
mailto:sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Homepages:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1205 (primary)
http://www.netcom.com/~sandyfl/home.html (secondary)

"The object of opening the mind as of opening
the mouth is to close it again on something solid"
              - G. K. Chesterton -