South Pacific Conference

Earlier this month I drew members' attention to the forthcoming 1998
conference of the South Pacific Environmental Radioactivity Association,
SPERA, to be held in February 1998.

We welcome enquiries about SPERA and the conference, and it has been
pleasing that a number of Radsafers have expressed interest.

SPERA now has a home page, and this message is to invite you to visit the
page for more information about the organisation, the conference, its venue,
etc.

The address is:

http://www.chemistry.unimelb.edu.au/marinechem/spera.htm

I look forward to receiving further registrations for the conference.

Murray Matthews

National Radiation Laboratory
PO Box 25 099
Christchurch