Re: Technology Screening Guide for Radioactively Contaminated

At 02:51 ã 31.03.97 -0600, you wrote:
>Radsafers:
>
>The following document is available for downloading at:
>
>http://www.epa.gov/radiation/mixed-waste/docs/techguid.zip
>
>Other rad and mixed waste guidance documents are also available at:
>
>http://www.epa.gov/radiation/mixed-waste/mw_pg7.htm
>
>Technology Screening Guide for Radioactively Contaminated Sites
>EPA 402-R-96-017, November 1996
>(Adobe PDF, 684 kBytes zipped)
>
>The guide is designed to give easy access to critical information on
applied technologies that address radioactive
>contamination in solid and liquid media. The solid media includes soils,
sediment, sludge, and solid waste, but does not
>include buildings and structures. The liquid media include groundwater,
surface water, and waste water. This
>information is presented in technology profiles that can be used to screen
and compare technologies for site-specific
>application.

dear john ston

could you kindly send me A hard copies  of radioactiv contamination in solid
and liquid media
>webmaster.oria@epamail.epa.gov
>
>p.s. this is the second time I've tried to send this as the first attempt
bounced - please forgive me if you've received