Re: PBS Frontline Broadcast on Nuclear Power

At 12:49 PM 4/2/97 -0600, you wrote:

>So - it sounds as if we need to contact PBS/Frontline/Palfreman and
>express our support for his program.  Who knows how to contact them?
>And what is the phone/fax/email address?
>
>Al Tschaeche antatnsu@pacbell.net

Excellent thought!!  This is an opportunity for the chapters and the
national HPS to issue a press release ("balance") on reasons for not
censoring journalism (and maybe offer to discuss/debate environmental groups
on Jim Lehrer new hour?)..

email address for pbs online is www@pbs.org

email for Frontline is frontline@pbs.org

regards,