Re: Radon Measurement Protocol

        Paul,

        I have one in my lap.  The EPA document number is 520-1/89-009
(March 1989 edition)

        I no longer have the phone number, but its published by the U.S.
EPA, Office of Radiation Programs, Wash. D.C. (written by the Problem
Assessment Branch Radon Division, Eastern Environmental Radiation Facility,
Las Vegas Facility) and I bet if you called information back there in D.C.,
you'd be able to get the #.

        Joel

At 12:36 AM 4/3/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear Radsafers,
>
>I would like to get a copy of the "Interim Indoor Radon and Radon Decay
>Product Measurement Protocol". Is there anyone who can tell me the proper
>channel? Thanks
>
>Paul M W Chan, Ph.D
>University Radiation Protection Officer
>Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
>Kowloon, Hong Kong
>Tel: (852) 2358 6535 Fax: (852) 2335 0074

Joel T. Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
Naval Research and Development (NRaD)
San Diego, CA., U.S.A.