Re: X-Ray Vision Is Here

Thank you, Roy, for passing along this most interesting information.
However, I do not believe the principal of ALARA optimization is limited
only to medical benefit to the exposed person.  Otherwise, no occupational
exposure would be permissible.  One could also make a strong argument that
the voluntarily accepted risk from exposure to an individual can be
justified by the offsetting greater benefit to a group.

However, thanks again for forwarding this provocative item.

Ron Kathren, CHP