Re: Exposure Benefits

> May I ask what the Harvard Risk Project is?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ron Amoling
> amolingr@joslab.harvard.edu

Sorry. Shorthand I suspect. Though the term was used in an interview with Dr.
Graham, and he may used that term himself, (on 20/20? might have been one of
the others) a few months ago. He's Director of the "Harvard Center for Risk
Analysis" (since 1989), and there's a "Harvard Group on Risk Management
Reform". He decried both the bureaucracy that uses fear and rationalizations
to impose control and expand authority, and the science research interests
that foster fear to support research. He referred to EMF, cell phone brain
cancer, and FDA programs and others as examples of taking public money for no
actual or potential public benefit (conning the public).

Thanks.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
jmuckerheide@delphi.com